MOST DELICIOUS VEGAN MEAL I EVER MADE!!
Tom Ka Gai soup! For 2.
• 250 ml of veggie broth
• 1 can of coconut milk
• 3 lemongrass stalks
• 4 kaffir lime leaves
• a small piece of thai ginger, grated
• 1-2 fresh chilies (depending on how spicy you like it)
• 2 handfuls of champignons or mushrooms of your choice
• a bit of lime juice
• 1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Pour the veggie broth and coconut milk in a pan, add the lemon grass stalks, kaffir lime leaves and chilies. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
2. Slice the mushrooms and add them to the soup. Let it cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients - DONE!
I served it with a bowl of basmati rice and some carrot juice!
#Breakfast!! Veggie Sausage w/ Green Peppers, Scrambled Tofu, Sautéed Kale & Fresh Strawberries #vegan #vegetarian #healthy #health #vegansofig #whatveganseat (at Miami Beach)